Last update: 2019-08-17 11:16:58 UTC
Elena Gabriela Ruse - Barbora Krejcikova Bucharest Open - Bucharest WTA Predictions page help: the table above shows today’s and upcoming tennis matches, as well as daily tennis betting tips for them. The most important column is Probability: it shows the probability of the tennis picks: the higher the probability the bigger the chance that the given tennis prediction will be successful. If you need more information understanding the tennis predictions, please go to the home page where you can find more details on betting tips. Also, take a look at the tennis predictions model backtest to see how the model performs with historical data.
Details of the tennis predictions for Elena Gabriela Ruse - Barbora Krejcikova Bucharest Open - Bucharest WTA:
- Date: the date the tennis match starts ("In Progress" if already started)
- Match: the match being played between Elena Gabriela Ruse and Barbora Krejcikova at the tournament Bucharest Open - Bucharest WTA
- Selection: the market and the predicted selection for the market.
- Odds: the pre-match odds for the predicted selection e.g. the predicted match winner for the match winner market or the if there will be more or less total games for total games over/under predictions.
- Probability: the probability of the selection to come true e.g. for the match winner market, the probability is the predicted probability that the selected tennis player will win the match between Elena Gabriela Ruse and Barbora Krejcikova, for the set handicap market, it's the predicted probability of the selected player winning with the selection handicap.
- Expected Yield: the yield expected when placing a significant number of similar tips (tips with the same expected yield). The higher the expected yield the better the tip is.
- Available For: how long the tennis tip is available in hours and minutes
- Event: the tournament the match is played e.g. Australian Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open or Roland Garros, in this case Bucharest Open - Bucharest WTA
- Level: the level or circuit (ATP, WTA, ATP Challenger, ITF Men, ITF Women 25k+ or ITF Women 15k)