Australian Open - Melbourne WTA Tennis Tips
Last update: 2019-01-21 09:32:48 UTC
Details of the tennis predictions table columns:
- Date: the date the tennis match starts ("In Progress" if already started)
- Match: the match being played with player 1 vs player 2
- Prediction: the predicted match winner. The higher the tennis prediction value is the better.
- Expected Yield: the yield expected when placing a significant number of similar tips. The higher the expected yield the better the tip is.
- At odds: the pre-match odds for the predicted match winner to win the match
- Probability: the probability of the predicted winner to win the match
- Available For: how long the match is available in hours and minutes
- Event: the tournament the match is played
- Level: the level or circuit (ATP, WTA, ATP Challenger, ITF Men, ITF Women 25k+ or ITF Women 15k)
- Odds 1: odds for player 1
- Odds 2: odds for player 2