Important information: All professional tennis matches have been suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. As a result we won't be able to provide new tips until the tennis circuits return (not before 8th June 2020). We'll be back with tips as soon as the tournaments start again.
Valeria Savinykh vs Berfu Cengiz - Head to Head
|2019-12-05||W25 Solapur||Hard||R2||Valeria Savinykh||Berfu Cengiz||6-4 7-6(5)|
Valeria Savinykh - Last Matches
|2020-03-02 - Open 6 Sens - Lyon Indoor Hard||Q1||Magdalena Frech||6-1 6-2|
|2020-02-10 - W100 Nicholasville Indoor Hard||R1||Francoise Abanda||6-4 4-6 6-1|
|2020-02-03 - W100 Midland Indoor Hard||R1||Anhelina Kalinina||2-6 6-3 6-2|
|2020-01-20 - Australian Open - Melbourne Hard||Q2||Tereza Martincova||6-1 5-7 6-4|
|2020-01-20 - Australian Open - Melbourne Hard||Q1||Naiktha Bains||6-2 6-2|
|2020-01-06 - ASB Classic - Auckland Hard||Q1||Isabella Shinikova||6-2 7-6(4)|
|2019-12-16 - W25 Navi Mumbai Hard||QF||Martina Caregaro||6-3 7-6(5)|
|2019-12-16 - W25 Navi Mumbai Hard||R2||Anna Morgina||6-4 6-1|
|2019-12-16 - W25 Navi Mumbai Hard||R1||Na-Ri Kim||7-6(3) 6-2|
|2019-12-09 - W25 Pune Hard||R1||Corinna Dentoni||4-6 6-3 6-2|
|2019-12-02 - W25 Solapur Hard||QF||Diana Marcinkevica||6-4 6-3|
|2019-12-02 - W25 Solapur Hard||R2||Berfu Cengiz||6-4 7-6(5)|
|2019-12-02 - W25 Solapur Hard||R1||Ekaterina Yashina||6-3 6-2|
|2019-11-04 - W100 Shenzhen Hard||R1||Lin Zhu||6-3 6-0|
|2019-10-28 - W60 Liuzhou Hard||R1||Xu Liu Sun||7-5 ret.|
|2019-10-21 - W25 Nanning Hard||QF||Anastasia Gasanova||6-2 3-6 6-0|
|2019-10-21 - W25 Nanning Hard||R2||Raluca Georgiana Serban||6-4 6-4|
|2019-10-21 - W25 Nanning Hard||R1||Wushuang Zheng||7-6(2) 6-3|
|2019-10-14 - W100 Suzhou Hard||R1||Ankita Raina||6-1 6-1|
|2019-09-23 - Tashkent Open - Tashkent Hard||Q1||Harriet Dart||7-6(5) 6-2|
Berfu Cengiz - Last Matches
|2020-03-02 - W25 Potchefstroom Hard||R2||Chanel Simmonds||6-1 4-6 6-4|
|2020-03-02 - W25 Potchefstroom Hard||R1||Tshegofatso Tsiang||6-2 6-0|
|2020-02-17 - W25 Jodhpur Hard||F||Ankita Raina||7-5 6-1|
|2020-02-17 - W25 Jodhpur Hard||SF||Francesca Jones||3-6 6-2 7-6(3)|
|2020-02-17 - W25 Jodhpur Hard||QF||Jodie Anna Burrage||2-6 6-2 6-3|
|2020-02-17 - W25 Jodhpur Hard||R2||Mananchaya Sawangkaew||6-0 7-5|
|2020-02-17 - W25 Jodhpur Hard||R1||Karman Kaur Thandi||3-6 6-3 6-2|
|2020-02-03 - Fed Cup, Group I, Europe/Africa, Event B Indoor Hard||RB1||Tiffany Cornelius||6-2 6-2|
|2020-02-03 - Fed Cup, Group I, Europe/Africa, Event B Indoor Hard||RB1||Iga Swiatek||6-3 6-0|
|2020-01-20 - W25 Kazan Indoor Hard||R2||Dejana Radanovic||3-6 6-3 6-2|
|2020-01-20 - W25 Kazan Indoor Hard||R1||Maria Shusharina||6-2 7-5|
|2019-12-09 - W25 Pune Hard||R1||Olga Doroshina||7-6(5) 6-4|
|2019-12-02 - W25 Solapur Hard||R2||Valeria Savinykh||6-4 7-6(5)|
|2019-12-02 - W25 Solapur Hard||R1||Mahak Jain||6-3 6-2|
|2019-11-18 - W25 Bhopal Hard||R1||Ankita Raina||6-4 6-3|
|2019-11-11 - W25 Gwalior Hard||SF||Jia-Jing Lu||6-7(4) 6-3 6-1|
|2019-11-11 - W25 Gwalior Hard||QF||Karman Kaur Thandi||6-4 7-5|
|2019-11-11 - W25 Gwalior Hard||R2||Melanie Klaffner||6-3 6-3|
|2019-11-11 - W25 Gwalior Hard||R1||Petia Arshinkova||4-6 6-3 6-2|
|2019-10-21 - W25 Istanbul Indoor Hard||R1||Elitsa Kostova||7-5 6-0|
Details of the tennis predictions for Valeria Savinykh - Berfu Cengiz W25 Solapur ITF Women 25k+:
- Date: the date the tennis match starts ("In Progress" if already started)
- Match: the match being played between Valeria Savinykh and Berfu Cengiz at the tournament W25 Solapur ITF Women 25k+
- Prediction: the market and the predicted selection for the market.
- Odds: the pre-match odds for the predicted selection e.g. the predicted match winner for the match winner market or the if there will be more or less total games for total games over/under predictions.
- Expected Yield: the yield expected when placing a significant number of similar tips (tips with the same expected yield). The higher the expected yield the better the tip is.
- Probability: the probability of the selection to come true e.g. for the match winner market, the probability is the predicted probability that the selected tennis player will win the match between Valeria Savinykh and Berfu Cengiz, for the set handicap market, it's the predicted probability of the selected player winning with the selection handicap.
- Minimum Value Odds: the lowest odds where the prediction still provides value, in other words, this is the lowest odds where it is still worth betting. Please note that Minimum Value Odds is calculated based on your Minimum Expected Yield settings for the market and level of the given prediction.
- Available For: how long the tennis tip is available in hours and minutes
- Event: the tournament the match is played e.g. Australian Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open or Roland Garros, in this case W25 Solapur ITF Women 25k+
- Level: the level or circuit (ATP, WTA, ATP Challenger, ITF Men, ITF Women 25k+ or ITF Women 15k)
Statistics for Valeria Savinykh and Berfu Cengiz contains basic stats including the player's date of birth, age, nationality and current rankings.
The H2H sections shows Valeria Savinykh vs Berfu Cengiz Head 2 Head matches. All matches for Head-To-Head Valeria Savinykh vs Berfu Cengiz are listed with the date, location and the winner of the match.
Last matches for Valeria Savinykh and last matches for Berfu Cengiz are shown below that. The last 20 matches played by both Valeria Savinykh and Berfu Cengiz are shown, with tournament, surface, opponent and the outcome of the match (if the given player won or lost).