Important information: All professional tennis matches have been suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. As a result we won't be able to provide new tips until the tennis circuits return (not before 8th June 2020). We'll be back with tips as soon as the tournaments start again.
Sakura Hondo vs Chang Liu - Head to Head
|2019-12-05||W15 Nonthaburi||Hard||R2||Chang Liu||Sakura Hondo||7-5 6-3|
Sakura Hondo - Last Matches
|2020-03-02 - W25 Mildura Grass||R1||Misaki Matsuda||6-3 6-4|
|2020-02-17 - W25 Jodhpur Hard||R2||Ankita Raina||6-2 6-3|
|2020-02-17 - W25 Jodhpur Hard||R1||Nidhi Chilumula||7-5 6-0|
|2020-02-03 - W25 Nonthaburi Hard||Q1||Rada Manataweewat||w/o|
|2020-01-27 - W25 Nonthaburi Hard||Q2||Rina Saigo||3-6 6-3 10-7|
|2020-01-27 - W25 Nonthaburi Hard||Q1||Ayumi Morita||5-4 ret.|
|2020-01-13 - W25 Malibu Hard||R1||Claire Liu||6-2 6-0|
|2020-01-13 - W25 Malibu Hard||Q||Midori Castillo Meza||6-1 6-2|
|2020-01-13 - W25 Malibu Hard||Q1||Rianna Valdes||6-3 6-0|
|2020-01-06 - W25 Hong Kong Hard||Q||Siqi Cao||4-6 6-2 10-6|
|2020-01-06 - W25 Hong Kong Hard||Q1||Man Ying Maggie Ng||6-1 2-6 10-7|
|2019-12-30 - W25 Hong Kong Hard||R2||Reka-Luca Jani||6-4 6-3|
|2019-12-30 - W25 Hong Kong Hard||R1||Funa Kozaki||7-5 6-1|
|2019-12-30 - W25 Hong Kong Hard||Q||Erina Hayashi||6-4 6-3|
|2019-12-30 - W25 Hong Kong Hard||Q1||Avril Look||6-0 6-1|
|2019-12-02 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||R2||Chang Liu||7-5 6-3|
|2019-12-02 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||R1||Hurricane Tyra Black||5-7 7-5 ret.|
|2019-11-25 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||R1||Sunam Jeong||7-6(4) 6-0|
|2019-11-11 - W25 Hua Hin Hard||R2||Patcharin Cheapchadej||6-4 7-5|
|2019-11-11 - W25 Hua Hin Hard||R1||Dolavee Tumthong||6-1 6-1|
Chang Liu - Last Matches
|2019-12-02 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||QF||Pei-Chi Lee||6-1 0-6 6-3|
|2019-12-02 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||R2||Sakura Hondo||7-5 6-3|
|2019-12-02 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||R1||Olga Helmi||6-3 7-6(2)|
|2019-11-25 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||R2||Himeno Sakatsume||5-7 7-6(6) 6-0|
|2019-11-25 - W15 Nonthaburi Hard||R1||Alicia Smith||7-5 6-2|
|2019-11-04 - W100 Shenzhen Hard||R2||Nina Stojanovic||6-1 6-4|
|2019-11-04 - W100 Shenzhen Hard||R1||Sofia Shapatava||6-1 6-1|
|2019-10-28 - W60 Liuzhou Hard||Q||Ziyue Sun||4-6 7-5 10-8|
|2019-10-28 - W60 Liuzhou Hard||Q1||Zhibek Kulambayeva||6-1 6-2|
|2019-10-21 - W25 Nanning Hard||R1||Meiqi Guo||6-4 6-3|
|2019-10-21 - W25 Nanning Hard||Q||Sofia Shapatava||6-3 6-4|
|2019-10-21 - W25 Nanning Hard||Q2||Shanshan Guo||6-1 6-3|
|2019-10-14 - W15 Hua Hin Hard||QF||Sakura Hosogi||6-2 7-5|
|2019-10-14 - W15 Hua Hin Hard||R2||Yu-Ting Hsieh||6-2 6-2|
|2019-10-14 - W15 Hua Hin Hard||R1||Tamachan Momkoonthod||6-1 2-6 6-0|
|2019-10-07 - W15 Hua Hin Hard||R1||Man Ying Maggie Ng||6-3 6-4|
|2019-08-26 - W60 Jinan Hard||Q||Eden Silva||7-6(2) 1-6 10-7|
|2019-08-26 - W60 Jinan Hard||Q1||Yana Sizikova||6-4 6-1|
|2019-08-12 - W25 Huangshan Hard||QF||Zuzana Zlochova||6-2 6-0|
|2019-08-12 - W25 Huangshan Hard||R2||Eudice Wong Chong||5-7 7-6(6) 3-0 ret.|
Details of the tennis predictions for Sakura Hondo - Chang Liu W15 Nonthaburi ITF Women 15k:
- Date: the date the tennis match starts ("In Progress" if already started)
- Match: the match being played between Sakura Hondo and Chang Liu at the tournament W15 Nonthaburi ITF Women 15k
- Prediction: the market and the predicted selection for the market.
- Odds: the pre-match odds for the predicted selection e.g. the predicted match winner for the match winner market or the if there will be more or less total games for total games over/under predictions.
- Expected Yield: the yield expected when placing a significant number of similar tips (tips with the same expected yield). The higher the expected yield the better the tip is.
- Probability: the probability of the selection to come true e.g. for the match winner market, the probability is the predicted probability that the selected tennis player will win the match between Sakura Hondo and Chang Liu, for the set handicap market, it's the predicted probability of the selected player winning with the selection handicap.
- Minimum Value Odds: the lowest odds where the prediction still provides value, in other words, this is the lowest odds where it is still worth betting. Please note that Minimum Value Odds is calculated based on your Minimum Expected Yield settings for the market and level of the given prediction.
- Available For: how long the tennis tip is available in hours and minutes
- Event: the tournament the match is played e.g. Australian Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open or Roland Garros, in this case W15 Nonthaburi ITF Women 15k
- Level: the level or circuit (ATP, WTA, ATP Challenger, ITF Men, ITF Women 25k+ or ITF Women 15k)
Statistics for Sakura Hondo and Chang Liu contains basic stats including the player's date of birth, age, nationality and current rankings.
The H2H sections shows Sakura Hondo vs Chang Liu Head 2 Head matches. All matches for Head-To-Head Sakura Hondo vs Chang Liu are listed with the date, location and the winner of the match.
Last matches for Sakura Hondo and last matches for Chang Liu are shown below that. The last 20 matches played by both Sakura Hondo and Chang Liu are shown, with tournament, surface, opponent and the outcome of the match (if the given player won or lost).