Important information: All professional tennis matches have been suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. As a result we won't be able to provide new tips until the tennis circuits return (not before 1st August 2020). We'll be back with tips as soon as the tournaments start again.
Details of the tennis predictions for ATP Cup - Brisbane, Perth, Sydney ATP:
- Date: the date the tennis match starts ("In Progress" if already started)
- Match: the match being played between player1 and player2 at the tournament ATP Cup - Brisbane, Perth, Sydney ATP
- Prediction: the market and the predicted selection for the market.
- Odds: the pre-match odds for the predicted selection e.g. the predicted match winner for the match winner market or the if there will be more or less total games for total games over/under predictions.
- Expected Yield: the yield expected when placing a significant number of similar tips (tips with the same expected yield). The higher the expected yield the better the tip is.
- Probability: the probability of the selection to come true e.g. for the match winner market, the probability is the predicted probability that the selected tennis player will win the match, for the set handicap market, it's the predicted probability of the selected player winning with the selection handicap.
- Minimum Value Odds: the lowest odds where the prediction still provides value, in other words, this is the lowest odds where it is still worth betting. Please note that Minimum Value Odds is calculated based on your Minimum Expected Yield settings for the market and level of the given prediction.
- Available For: how long the tennis tip is available in hours and minutes
- Event: the tournament the match is played e.g. Australian Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open or Roland Garros, in this case ATP Cup - Brisbane, Perth, Sydney ATP
- Level: the level or circuit (ATP, WTA, ATP Challenger, ITF Men, ITF Women 25k+ or ITF Women 15k)