Ranking: Over 900
Ranking: Over 900
Aljaz Bedene vs Lukas Klein - Head to Head
Aljaz Bedene - Last Matches
Lukas Klein - Last Matches
Details of the tennis predictions for Aljaz Bedene - Lukas Klein Portoroz ATP Challenger:
- Date: the date the tennis match starts ("In Progress" if already started)
- Match: the match being played between Aljaz Bedene and Lukas Klein at the tournament Portoroz ATP Challenger
- Selection: the market and the predicted selection for the market.
- Odds: the pre-match odds for the predicted selection e.g. the predicted match winner for the match winner market or the if there will be more or less total games for total games over/under predictions.
- Probability: the probability of the selection to come true e.g. for the match winner market, the probability is the predicted probability that the selected tennis player will win the match between Aljaz Bedene and Lukas Klein, for the set handicap market, it's the predicted probability of the selected player winning with the selection handicap.
- Expected Yield: the yield expected when placing a significant number of similar tips (tips with the same expected yield). The higher the expected yield the better the tip is.
- Available For: how long the tennis tip is available in hours and minutes
- Event: the tournament the match is played e.g. Australian Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open or Roland Garros, in this case Portoroz ATP Challenger
- Level: the level or circuit (ATP, WTA, ATP Challenger, ITF Men, ITF Women 25k+ or ITF Women 15k)
Statistics for Aljaz Bedene and Lukas Klein contains basic stats including the player's date of birth, age, nationality and current rankings.
The H2H sections shows Aljaz Bedene vs Lukas Klein Head 2 Head matches. All matches for Head-To-Head Aljaz Bedene vs Lukas Klein are listed with the date, location and the winner of the match.
Last matches for Aljaz Bedene and last matches for Lukas Klein are shown below that. The last 20 matches played by both Aljaz Bedene and Lukas Klein are shown, with tournament, surface, opponent and the outcome of the match (if the given player won or lost).